This area of Colorado is a great Ski Destination, featuring one of the very best Ski Resorts in Colorado, Monarch Mountain 20 miles outside Salida Colorado.
Up the beautiful valley pass to the top of the continental divide, resides Monarch Mountain Ski Area. It is a great Family Skiing vacation destination.
Even though the Arkansas River Valley where the Four Seasons RV Resort is located, does not receive that much snow each year in comparison to the rest of the state of Colorado, Monarch Mountain Boasts over 300 inches of snow each year!
Monarch Mountain and Ski Area features:
- Great snowfall averaging over 300 inches a year of great powder!
- Family atmosphere and friendly staff
- An intimate mountain with lots of advanced runs for skiing and snowboarding
- Several terrain parks for snowboarding jumps and tricks
- Monarch is a family resort you can really grow to love…
- Our Salida Colorado Town Location features all other services including: restaurants, shops, fuel, grocery, walmart, and more.
If you are traveling to our area to Ski Monarch Mountain and would like a place to stay, we have cabins and a select few numbers of RV hook ups available for Winter Colorado Vacations, whether you would like a cabin when you come skiing, or would like to bring your RV and need a winter RV site.
Thanks for visiting the Four Seasons RV Resort, Salida Colorado, approximately 20 miles up the pass to Monarch Mountain Ski Area and Resort.
For more information on Monarch Mountain, to purchase lift tickets, rent skis, snowboards, and skiing equipment, You can visit their website at:
As Season Pass holders, we at the Four Seasons RV Resort enjoy Monarch Mountain Ski Area and is a big part of our lives in the Arkansas River Valley and Salida Colorado. We think you will love Monarch Mountain’s friendly ski resort staff, intimate mountain setting, and will want to come back to Monarch Mountain to ski, year after year.